Thursday, October 11, 2012

Did My Autobiography of a Tech User Come through on Feeds?

I never did see my above project list on the RSS feed, so I'm thinking because I listed it as a "page" then it won't get added to the feed.  Please respond to let me know if you've seen it or not yet.  Perhaps I need to list it as a regular post.  I was wanting to organize and sort assignments out from blog posts to navigate the site easier (from my biased perspective!).  I've never enjoyed scrolling, scrolling, scrolling.  S

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,

    No, I did not see your autobiography post show up in the Google Reader Feed, as it was posted as a Page, not a post! I have viewed it and read it over now though!

    Also, did you have a spot where you put your flikr and picasa image stuff that you were playing around with? Or still working on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still working on it - just attempting a "sync" from Picassa to Google+ - it's taking forever. I had a mini goal to start and finish my "Visual Year-End Report, 2011-12" and just sifting and sorting pics took a few days, then today I tagged and captioned them. I already knew this, but I need to make my yearly year end report a process project throughout the year: take pics and footage and deal with right away in little chunks. I'll try to repost my Autobiography of a Tech User in the post area.

      Delete